Friday, October 30, 2009

A Walk For Sunshine

Author: Jeff Alt
Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: Dreams Shared Publications; 3rd edition (September 12, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0967948231

Book Description:

Jeff Alt shares his "Life Lessons from the Trail" and much more in the new edition of A Walk For Sunshine: A 2,160-mile expedition for charity on the Appalachian Trail."


My Review:
What a fascinating book! It's a journal of stories, maps, and photos that made me feel good and wish that I, too, could have the courage to hike and explore the beauty of the Appalachian Trail. It was not only inspirational, but made me feel like I had been there with him all the way! This was an easy, delightfully refreshing, quick read.
(Thank you to the author for my review copy.)


No comments:

Post a Comment