Thursday, September 24, 2009

The First Thirty Seconds

Author: Stephen M. Armstrong
Paperback: 238 pages
Publisher: BookSurge Publishing (July 1, 2009)
ISBN-10: 1439245894

Book Description:

The First Thirty Seconds offers suggestive prompts for improving the management of one's behavior, thoughts, emotions, and relationships. It is presented in a unique format juxtaposing a relevant concept with a suggestion for further reflection. The result is a book that is effective as a personal growth resource and a library of thoughtful guidance.


My Review:

I am completely delighted with this book of inspiration. Each page provides the reader with an insightful and life changing thought, with a reflection after each. It's an easy to read book which doesn't take a lot of time out of busy lives. I read one or two pages every day and try to apply what I've read to my life. Chapters include: Thoughts; Feelings; Relationships; Power; Living Ideas; Character; Spirit; and much more. It is the perfect book for anyone who is looking for the motivation to improve their life.

(Thank you to the author for my review copy.)

1 comment: