Thursday, September 3, 2009

Swimsuit

Author: James Patterson
Hardcover: 416 pages
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company (June 29, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0316018775
My Review:
This was my first audio CD, and I could hardly wait to listen to the great James Patterson’s new work, Swimsuit. I figured I would listen to it while I drove on long trips, instead of listening to the same old thing on the radio.

The story is about Henri Benoit, a diabolical serial killer, who makes snuff videos for a group of perverted individuals. It was so perverse, so hideous, so disgusting; I got to about the sixth chapter and turned it off forever. I was depressed for days afterward. This was definitely not for me, and in my opinion had no redeeming value.
(Thank you to Hachette Book Group for my review CD.)

No comments:

Post a Comment